Place of Birth: Canada
Languages Spoken: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Hobbies: Photography, painting, handicrafts, badminton
Ambition/Goal: Speak out on gender and racial equality, and become an influential person on the path of societal development.
1. What is your motto?
Associate yourself with bitty little good deeds, on the contrary do not partake in seemingly small but wicked deed.
2. 最喜歡的造型？/ 平日喜歡哪種穿衣風格？
2. What are your favourite style/ outfit/ look?
3. What is your definition of the Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant?
Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant is a place where overseas Chinese descendants are able to demonstrate their beauty, intelligence, friendship and embodies them as a whole.
4. What is the one change that you hope to gain from MCTP?
Be strong and gain more confident.
5. How would you describe yourself?
Optimistic and willing to stand up for justice.
6. What was the craziest or unforgettable thing you have ever experienced?
I have always been a pretty rule-abiding person as I was brought up in a relatively traditional family; participated in this Pageant is considered as an extraordinary or the craziest move! I like to open up to a new and unforgettable chapter in life.
7. What is the most touching gift you have received?
I received the letter from my parents the day before my high school graduation ceremony.
8. Anything that you would like to tell yourself the most?
Girls who love to smile will get better luck.
9. What are the three things that you desire to have for now？
My family can spend more time with me, my friends be more supportive and a Doraemon’s time machine.
10. What are the three things that you enjoy the most in life?
Listen to the soothing sound of waves, chat with besties all night, and watch fashion shows online.