Place of Birth: China
Languages Spoken: English and Mandarin
Hobbies: Dance, art, nature photography, running, mentoring students, and reading literature
Ambition/ Goal: As a law student, I want to become a lawyer who contributes to society, serves the community, and inspires members of the Asian community to bravely pursue their dreams.
1. What is your motto?
Believe in yourself and don’t give up.
2. 最喜歡的造型？/ 平日喜歡哪種穿衣風格？
2. What are your favourite style/ outfit/ look?
My style is always changing. I love reinventing myself and being creative with different fashion styles.
3. What is your definition of the Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant?
The Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant is a meaningful opportunity for contestants to inspire others, contribute to society, and serve their community. Contestants can share their skills and experiences with the audience and advocate for diversity, equality, and inclusion.
4. What is the one change that you hope to gain from MCTP?
Through this pageant, I hope to inspire others to bravely pursue their dreams.
5. How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as someone who is optimistic, brave, and full of perseverance. I love learning and challenging myself every day. I want to contribute to our society and help solve others’ problems.
6. What was the craziest or unforgettable thing you have ever experienced?
I rode the highest rollercoaster in Canada’s Wonderland to test my courage, challenge myself, and overcome my fear of heights.
7. What is the most touching gift you have received?
The most touching gift that I received was a handwritten card from my sister when she was small.
8. Anything that you would like to tell yourself the most?
I would tell myself to make the most out of this opportunity. I am grateful to have the chance to participate in this year’s Pageant and excited to work with many talented people from different fields.
9. What are the three things that you desire to have for now？
I wish for these three things: world peace, end of poverty, and universal access to education, healthcare, and legal services.
10. What are the three things that you enjoy the most in life?
I love exploring new places, learning new things, and spending time with my family, friends, and dog.