Place of Birth: Canada
Occupation: Technology Consultant
Languages Spoken: English, Mandarin
Hobbies: Violin, Piano, Golf, Tennis, Lifeguarding, Volunteering, Travel
Ambition/ Goal: Make an impact wherever I go!
1. What is your motto?
There is always something to learn from everyone you meet, keep your head up high.
2. 最喜歡的造型？/ 平日喜歡哪種穿衣風格？
2. What are your favourite style/ outfit/ look?
Preppy and business Casual, while still being comfortable.
3. What is your definition of the Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant?
It's an once-in-a-lifetime pursuit that encompasses not only the external physical beauty but also intelligence, grace, and a commitment to making a positive impact in the community.
4. What is the one change that you hope to gain from MCTP?
Being able to be a role model to other young girls, as well as explore a new field and share my passion with others.
5. How would you describe yourself?
Ambitious, lighthearted, and knowing what I like to achieve.
6. What was the craziest or unforgettable thing you have ever experienced?
The craziest or unforgettable thing to me is being able to travel to Asia experiencing different cultures in a 4-month period.
7. What is the most touching gift you have received?
The gift of being welcomed by others, whether it is friends, family, or even strangers. I treasure all the gifts I received.
8. Anything that you would like to tell yourself the most?
Keep your mind open to exploring and trying out new things.
9. What are the three things that you desire to have for now？
Happiness, Positivity, and good interpersonal relationships.
10. What are the three things that you enjoy the most in life?
Travelling, creating and sharing memories.