Place of Birth: China
Languages Spoken: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Hobbies: Hiking, Surfing, Reading, Singing
Ambition/ Goal: I aspired to be a beacon of positive change and inspiration for young women.
1. What is your motto?
Living in the moment.
2. 最喜歡的造型？/ 平日喜歡哪種穿衣風格？
2. What are your favourite style/ outfit/ look?
I like simple and comfortable styles.
3. What is your definition of the Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant?
I believe the Pageant would be a journey of self-discovery, cultural celebration, and empowerment. It is a platform to showcase our heritage and tell our unique stories.
4. What is the one change that you hope to gain from MCTP?
I hope to gain a deeper sense of self-embracement while being able to handle different situations with grace and poise.
5. How would you describe yourself?
I am an open-minded person who brings joy, understanding, and quiet strength.
疫情期間決定放自己一個gap year(休學年) ，在沒有家人支持的情況下，旅居在海邊的村莊利用半年時間學習衝浪。
6. What was the craziest or unforgettable thing you have ever experienced?
While I decided to take a gap year from the university during the COVID-19 pandemic, I travelled and lived in a small village to learn surfing without support from my family.
7. What is the most touching gift you have received?
Accompany. When my friend travelled from another country to be with me for my birthday, I think it was the most precious gift.
8. Anything that you would like to tell yourself the most?
I believe every story, and every frustration I experienced has contributed deeply to the person I am today. I have learned my way to adapt to changes and embrace them, therefore, I am ready to learn again.
9. What are the three things that you desire to have for now？
Freedom, time, good grades from school.
10. What are the three things that you enjoy the most in life?
Walking, listening to music, chatting with friends.